Oh my, I have really been slacking off the past few weeks! BUT, I do have a menu for this week! Yay! To be honest, I really haven’t stuck to my menu in a few weeks. What with family popping in to visit here and extra family commitments there, there have been a lot of hodge-podge meals. I have got to get myself back on track! Do you ever have those weeks, where all the precise planning goes right out the window? That’s has been my life lately! Oh well…..
So….Here’s what we are eating this week….
- Biscuits and Jelly
- Yogurt x 2
- Muffins x 2 (mixes were on sale this week @ HEB)
- Cheese Eggs x 2
- Tuna Melts
- Taquitos (I’m going to try to make these homemade….)
- Chicken Nuggets x2
- Chicken Ranch Roll-ups
- Mac & Cheese
- Easter Lunch with family 🙂 I’m making Green Bean Casserole
- Hashbrown Casserole – from the freezer
- Roasted Chicken, Mashed potatoes, & Veggies
- Mile High Enchilada Pie
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice – from the freezer
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs with Brown rice
- Left overs/Sandwiches x2
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Granola Bars
- Honey Wheat Bread
- Crescent Rolls
I threw away my grocery list before I typed this up. I will do better next week, I promise! 🙂 I know I did spent right at $90 and that was buying 3 gallons of milk (I’m making greek yogurt) and an impulse buy of Cheez-its for the Chicks.
How did you do this week?
Oh and all the eggs for dying….so make that $95. 🙂 We are dying eggs with kool-aid this time. Have you ever tried it, does it work? I will post how they turn out later!
Happy eating and Happy Easter!